Thursday, July 30, 2009

Asian Pacific Heritage Night

Tonight was Asian Pacific Heritage Night at Busch Stadium, and the festivities included a musical performance before the game, a "parade" (walking) around the inside of the stadium, a dinner buffet, and, of course, the game itself. Lots of fun! Also, these are the first pictures since Truman officially turned 23 months old!

Mama, I'd like to make some new friends, please.

Apba and I are getting ready to go on parade.


Wait. I thought the parade was just for us. Who are all these other people?


Oooh. The stadium looks awesome from the field. So this is how the players feel, huh?


The sign tells the story.



We got to see some players up close, which was pretty cool.

A fun night for all!

Let's eat! Brats and nachos are my favorite!

Game time. My parents forgot to wear the right clothes, but not me. Go Cards!

No comments: