Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Truman had a wonderful Father's Day with his Apba today. There was playing and cuddling and eating out and, perhaps best of all, exploring fun water in the park on this hot, hot day. Happy Father's Day, everyone!

Mmmm. Ice water is even more delicious through a straw.

Hm. I wonder what this circle on the ground is.


AAAH! Apba! Save me!


This seems like a tricky, tricky place.


Okay, I'm getting the hang of this.

Everyone seems to love the fountain.


I found a duckie!


If I work hard enough, maybe I can catch the water.


Water is fun on my feet!


WHOA. I took a spill right when the water was on the attack!




Look kids, it's like this. There's no water, and then there is water.


C'mon, Umma. We're going where the action is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great fun! Glad Truman and Apba had a good time!

Sam Kim said...

That first picture with the water makes it seem like David tried to trick him = P Cute pictures!