Monday, May 18, 2009

Watch out, East Coast! We're Coming Back!

The Kim Family took our first trip east since moving back to Missouri. We spent about a week in Annapolis celebrating the Naval Academy graduation; then we went to Alexandria/DC to visit friends, and finally we were off to Ocean City to show Truman where we got married. The day we left we found out that Truman will be having a little... (drum roll, please).... sister!! Truman had his first flight on an airplane! Also, while we were away, he celebrated another monthiversary. We had a great trip. Thanks to everyone who made it so memorable!



The luggage cannot be left unattended, so I guess I'll stay with it.

Um... I'm not so sure about this flying thing.


Hello, Annapolis!

This is a fun place to make friends.


Harmoni and I are taking a walk. See the boats behind us?


Looks like I get to drive the shuttle. Awesome!


Hi Peter!


Cuddle time.

I'm all ready to head out to the pier. (What's a pier?)


Ooooh... this is a pier!


Here I am on the balance beam... I mean... picnic table.


Ahh... this is the life.


I can see everything from up here! Thanks, Uncle Sam!


Umma, Sugar, and me... just hanging out.


What do you have in store for me, Apba?

Whoa! I'm getting on my first boat!


All aboard!

I'm ready for anything.


See you later!


I love putting my feet in the water!

That was awesome, Apba.


Swinging and relaxing.


More swinging!


Hammocks are pretty fun. Thanks, Harabuji.


Let's take a walk.
Done with that adventure. I'm wearing my Navy gear for Uncle Sam.


Who is this guy?

This grass is comfy.


Ah, the wide open green.


I am almost tooooo fast.
This grass needed pulled, so I took care of it.

I think I can take you, cannon.

SO much fun!



Smells yummy.


It's a beautiful (but hot) graduation day! Congrats Uncle Sam! Bye-bye Annapolis!


I'm at a Washington Nationals game, but I'm still a Cardinals fan.


Here we are with Keith and Pam... very gracious hosts... with way fun cats.


These are my Apba's law school buddies. They're fun.




Here are my Umma's former colleagues... plus I got to meet a sweet little girl!

We're saying hello to Ocean City with a sweet set of footprints.

Wheeeeeee!


Brrrrrrr! The ocean is COLD.


I'll have one of those fries.

Here we go to the sand.


Let's get the gull!


Check out the sand art!



Sand feels funny.



How do I get up to the top?





Whoa...



Let's go again!
I love it!


I am SO....
... fast!


*sigh* Yes. Awesome.


Hat! (see it on the hood?)
Hello from the big truck.





I found some shade.


See the kites behind us?


Time to play with some sand toys.


The toy attacked my face!
Playing is very serious work.


Watch out seagulls... here I come!

Oh no. Where are you going?


Apba and I are digging a hole together.


Uh oh. I seem to be trapped.

Well, it's a comfy trap.




You guys are tricky.


I'm outta here.


Um. I think I got some sand in my mouth.


C'mon, Mama... let's go to the ocean.


Brr! Still cold!

Whoa. Standing up in all this is tricky.


Time to go. I'm finished.


Let's get the sand off of me.
My parents had their reception here, or so they say. I wasn't here.


I'm big enough to sit at the table. I'm 21 months old today!!

What can I see through here?


There's a lot to see on the boardwalk.


Sunscreen time!
You look hungry, Apba. Let me help you.

Hello from our seaside dinner.

It was a foggy, foggy night!


Hello from a Baltimore hotel. Maybe it's not clean, but it's comfortable.


I'm flying home. I even have my wings, see? Night night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at your vacation and your little boy.....he's sooooo cute!!!!
Love,
Grandpa

Unknown said...

Looks like Truman and his fam had a great time!
Love
Crystal

Esther said...

love the slide pics!! all smiles :D

Anne said...

Wow! Love all of the pics!

Anne said...

(above comment from Sam)