Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday in the Park

Thanks to today's absolutely amazing weather, we were able to take Truman to a park (for the first time ever!!) this afternoon. He explored nonstop the entire time. He even tried to make a few friends. A grand time was had by all, and of course, a long nap followed play time.


This morning I worked on an art project.







I have to concentrate very hard to get it just right.



I ate the tip off this crayon. I've never done that before. Mama didn't seem to like it.


The day got better when we went to the park. GO!





I feel the wind in my hair.



This is my first time climbing stairs. My parents said I was a quick learner.


My first slide!


Whee!



Let's go again!




Umma's sliding with me, now.


Can you keep up, Umma? I'm pretty fast!



This is my first time on a swing. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.


Ooooh! Let's explore on the ground!



Do you see where I'm walking?! I've never walked on grass before!


On your mark, get set...



Ew. Why is stuff sticking to my hands?


Watch out, shadow! Here I come!




I choose you.




Time for a water break.



I don't know what an ice cream truck is, but I can't resist the music!

We're up high, Apba!


Well, for a big curly slide, that was nothing.



Flower.




My future's so bright...



And besides... they're just so cool.


How do I make this go?


Round and round and round.


Here I come!


Ready for more action!



I'm in the mood to conquer.


You know what they say... second time swinging is a charm!



I'm next to a pretty cool little chick, too.


I've almost made it.



I can climb stairs all day.




This bridge is way up high! Don't look down!

3 comments:

Sam Kim said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Truman is a wonderful little boy, I just love to see his adventures.
LOVE,
Grandpa

Esther said...

I'm so glad he got to EXPLORE! yay for parks and nature!