Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

8Today we took pictures for the Christmas card. Below you will find (in addition to other things) some of the runners up.


Hm. Squishy yellow things.

Eggs. Okay. Not bad.

And milk washes it all down.


I like to take my toys with me wherever I go.


Well, Apba... that is bright and shiny.



I'm not sure what to make of all this.



Let's get out of here.


Just kidding!


Ha ha ha ha ha! (So, this is what they call a "belly laugh"!)

You think we're calm and nice, but...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

So funny!

Can I open it?


Wooooow. Look at it shine!

Photo shoots are hard work. Zzzzzz.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Several of these would have made a great Christmas card but I think you picked the right one. My first runner-up would be the one of Truman in the chair looking at the tree.
Great job guys!
Love,
Grandpa

Sam Kim said...

I love the belly laugh and the let's get out of here! Too cute!

Unknown said...

They are all so great! It would have been hard to me to choose. Truman,you are so funny!!
Love Aunt Crystal