If you're looking for news and updates regarding our one and only TRUMAN, then you've come to the right place. Hopefully there will be updates weekly... we all need goals, right?
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Hello November
I seem to have gotten myself into a tricky situation. That's the job of an explorer, I guess!
Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean I can't still dress up.
I love how he always looks so happy finding various ways to entertain himself (I'm sure that's not always quite as amusing to his parents). He's getting to be such a big boy sitting up on his knees like that! Too cute.
1 comment:
I love how he always looks so happy finding various ways to entertain himself (I'm sure that's not always quite as amusing to his parents). He's getting to be such a big boy sitting up on his knees like that! Too cute.
Post a Comment