Monday, September 22, 2008

Standing, Standing Everywhere

Yesterday, while I was out of town, Truman and his Apba had lots of fun. Truman gave David kisses and also fed himself a Cheerio for the very first time! Today, Truman decided that he should find all the good places to stand in the apartment.

This loveseat looks like a good place to stand.




Pretty comfy.




Too bad I don't know how to get down from here. I'm getting tired.




Where else can I stand?



Lunch break. I have rice and Cheerios. Yum!


I can stand up at my crib.

I can stand here, but... why won't Heidi come down and play?


Ah, they make printers just the right height for me.


Oh, here's where we keep the envelopes! I've been looking all over for these!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Truman looks so cute leaning on the couch, and looking so exhausted.

I love you Truman,
Grandpa