Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More New Tricks

Yesterday the crib... today, Truman pulled to standing at the gate at his door!


Can you see me?

Here I am!

And, here's a repeat of yesterday's trick!

4 comments:

randigideon said...

What a smartie he is, learning all these new tricks. And, he might try to hide it (and really, who would blame him), but I see that awesome onesie he's sporting behind that gate...

Esther said...

oh man- I really enjoyed these previous posts!-- the cake blob, your mom's shirt w/ truman's face blown up on it, getting stuck under the crib, standing in front of the big screen, and capturing his expressiveness! smiles and laughs...

Unknown said...

What great new tricks Truman is learning! Good job Truman! Hope to see you soon!

Anne said...

LOL I love all the pics as well especially the one with Truman peeking over the crib while standing...SO CUTE!