Tonight, we took Truman to his first baseball game. He seemed to like the walk to the stadium, but overall, I can't say it was his favorite experience. In fact, we've never seen him cry so much in one day. Yes, it was very sad, but we think live sporting events will grow on him. Afterall, he did do the wave tonight, so it can't be all bad.
This is the only way to travel.
This is not so bad. Fresh air. Lots to see.
Why is everyone looking over my shoulder?
No way! I even have to eat at a ballgame? Boo!
Ah, the safest seat in the house.
Pssst. Momma. Can we go home now?
I've been waving bye-bye to the stadium as we walked out.
1 comment:
That looks like such a fun night...for most of you. ;) No worries, Truman, the Cardinals aren't up to much good lately!
Post a Comment