Truman's bear friend comes for a visit.
Truman prepares for the big event of the day.
Mom prepares for the big event of the day.
For the first time ever... Mom holds Truman.
Our little sweet guy has escaped from the isolette, but has to stay well-bundled up to keep warm.
A very peaceful Truman.
Our first family photo. A very good day for a very happy family.
6 comments:
What a happy day!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can tell he is growing. Keep it up Truman!!
What is his full name?
Love Crystal
what a beautiful family :)
um. i just posted a comment from my old blog site. dont be afraid. its just nassim :)
What a beautiful family:) and what a happy day for you all.
great to see all three of you in the picture together!
Too cute! I foresee adorable Xmas cards!
Post a Comment