Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's the Great Truman, Charlie Brown!

So, the votes for Halloween costume were exclusively "pumpkin" and "baby" (I see how you guys feel about clowns and ghosts), so we went for a combination of the two. Happy Halloween!


Truman decided to trick-or-treat in a pumpkin patch with his bear friends for Halloween. It was a cool night, so he needed to stay bundled up in his baby gear.

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Truman in the pumpkin patch just warms my heart. I cant wait to touch him..........

Unknown said...

I cant tell how much bigger he has gotten. Laying in the pumpkin patch must be good for him.
Grandmother

Esther said...

lovin' the combo ;) man! Truman has a great sense of adventure! I didn't go all out like that on Halloween night.

Sam Kim said...

lol! That's adorable = ) HOPEFULLY you guys won't be too busy to have me over next weekend (Saturday night to Monday night) so I can also see TRUMAN!